Workout of the day:100 Thrusters for time
...using only the Olympic bar.
Post time/rounds/loads to beyondthewhiteboard.
(This is a great tracking tool - make sure you're inputting your scores)
- I'm your coach, not your trainer. If PERFORMANCE is not improving, lets figure out what is holding you back and fix it.
- If (and this happens very seldom) your performance is dropping, we need to work together and fix it ASAP.
- I'm not talking about a bad day or two - I'm talking about anything longer than a week that you're not feeling substantially better. (able to do something faster, more pullups, more weight on the bar)
- Your body and health will look and feel better as your performance improves. On the flipside, if your performance is going down - What do you think your health is doing?
- Also if anyone has a fridge for the gym let me know. Or if you can find one for cheap that isn't going to run up an electric bill.
- Amy found a grass fed butcher that sells for $2.50 a pound. We're going to plan a trip down to buy a cow or two. Let us know if you want in on it.
- The events page was updated with details on the Crossfit Games and the followup for the ecrossfit challenge.